Step Out Project With Glitter
When I think of using adhesive, I mainly use it for adhering photos or paper to my card or layout. I scraplifted a fun idea from my daughter to share-using the adhesive on the reverse side for a desired affect. I would love to show you her lovely work of art. She has submitted it. Good luck, dear daughter!
Card of choice
Solid and or patterned paper
Chipboard to glitter
Your favorite glitter
Thermo-web adhesive sheet
- Place patterned and or solid-colored paper on your card to decorate using craft Glue Dots.
- Turn your chipboard face down and cover with Thermo-web adhesive.
- Dip the chipboard in your favorite glitter as shown. Make sure to totally coat the chipboard with glitter.
- Add a Glue Dot (3-D) to your chipboard and adhere to the center of your card.
- Complete your card with decorative brads and Prima flowers to accent.
Viola, your card is complete!
You will notice that I did not put a sentiment on the card yet. As you can see, it is totally optional. Actually, I am deciding when I want to give it to my hubby (Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Just Because). I know you understand!!
Thank you so much for joining me in this week’s tutorial. Have lots of crafty fun!!